Wednesday, November 21, 2007

yesterday's post today

I was reminded this morning of my heretofore foolproof scheme to avoid being accosted when leaving my apartment in the early morning hours, which- in the name of public health and safety- I’ll now share. (Reminded because I was mostly robbed of my afternoon beachwalk yesterday afternoon secondary to multiple conference calls, and thus went down to the beach this morning before work. I saw my first beached penguin. Incidentally also my first penguin ever. Once I finally identified it as a penguin, I realized I felt somewhat uncomfortable with the whole situation.) I carry my steaming hot mug of coffee without a lid, and should I see an aggressor, I’ll just throw it in his face. Coffe is the ideal weapon for a girl because 1. I’m not afraid to use it and 2. it can’t be used against me once thrown.

(Literally) unassailable, no?


I'm listening to:
PJ Harvey- White Chalk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.