Tuesday, October 30, 2007

still no life skills

This should be what is keeping me from getting my traffic register certificate number as validation of my foreign license. I failed the driver's test 4 times, once for failing to come to a complete stop before the big white line that opens the exam, good reason to believe that I would be unable to execute the following maneuvers:
Based on Britain’s national driving exam, the K53 effectively requires an applicant to imagine that he is driving a live claymore mine under assault by guerrillas in bumper cars. The hand brake must be engaged silently at all stops (ratchet-clicking is strictly forbidden), and all mirrors must be checked every seven seconds. Points are deducted for glancing at the gearshift, driving too slowly, failing to ensure that head- and taillights are securely attached, failing to check the play on the clutch pedal, failing to look beneath the car for leaks and several score other sins.

Nope. Instead I left my emergently certified documents at home this morning. Please forget anything I mentioned regarding improved life skills.


I'm listening to:
Justice- Cross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.