Sunday, November 18, 2007

no penguino

Mine is a rough life: as a result of a small nurse mutiny, I'm marooned on the coast for an extra week. I have a sweet sunburn on my back and shoulders from a 3 hour beach walk yesterday during which I snuck on to a penguin reserve. (There were no penguins to been seen, only waves and rocks and greenery and sand. *sigh* I'll try again later on in the week.) I was here with 3 of my bosses for the second half of last week, including my big boss. They are all way out of my league in all things knowledge. Goofy Awa, however, came out to charm the head nurse, who now describes me as 'naughty.' In a good way, and apparently without any of the sexual connotation the word carries at home. No, I made her laugh, and so now she's willing to take a full day to drive me to the hospital 300 km away newly taking on many of our patients due to overcrowding and introduce me to the nurses I hope will also like me enough to follow my patients for me. How bout them life skills?


I'm listening to:
Tori Amos- from the choirgirl hotel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.