Monday, October 29, 2007

second coming

Steeze this:

Excel can operate on 2 different start dates: Jan 1 1900 and Jan 2 2004. That's why the dates got screwy when I merged the two spreadsheets together! (I make sparse use of the exclamation point, but this totally deserves it. I may or may not have lost sleep over this issue.) My challenge for today is to figure out how to shrink a picture in powerpoint while in tandem shrinking the markings I have overlaid on it. (I post this for insight into my insights on what it's like to have a j-o-b. And because I've had to put off until tomorrow my first real bureaucratic challenge here, validating my foreign drivers license by obtaining a Traffic Register Number Certificate.)


I'm listening to:
Radiohead- No Surprises/Running from Demons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.