Tuesday, November 06, 2007

freaks flock together

I am loath to turn this into a diary, and anyway I don't want to get too specific with my daily goingson. All that to explain any absence.

Um, I think Middlemarch is a really good book. Dr. Zhivago, too. I really liked Burger's Daughter until she flew out of South Africa, and now I haven't picked it up in weeks. I can't believe Reed is beating me in Scrabble. I wish I could take a nap this morning. I went to a lost garden art gallery this weekend. The garden was cool. I don't have a car yet, but after the next business trip, I should. So by Thanksgiving. Maybe if you guys posted comments I'd feel motivated. My roommate is like the zach braff character in the last kiss. Or like a Monet. From far away he's ok, but up close, he's a big old mess. (That seems to imply something between us, but I'm just observing him [see above, about books I'm reading.])


I'm listening to:
Beck- Midnight Vultures

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hated zach braff in the last kiss. i miss you!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.