Wednesday, October 24, 2007

no life skills

I feel like my boss is some shitty boy I'm dating who doesn't call and strings me along, ignoring my semi-urgent emails and midweek updates when out of the blue, he swoops in with flowers or concert tickets, and all of my doubts and misgivings are swept right away and I'm back in love with him. He got me a computer and my contract is going through and he apologized for not calling (you couldn't make this up: "I'm very sorry about the missed phone call last Friday.  My bad.") and he's going to pay for my worst-business-trip-ever (even I don't believe that last promise, but it hardly matters). Also, I have a silly grin on my face.


I'm listening to:
Stars- Set Yourself on Fire
I am trying to say / what I want to say / without having to say / I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.