Friday, October 19, 2007

Excellerator

I very seriously thought I was the second coming of Bill Gates yesterday morning when I managed to merge 2 spreadsheets together. The high lasted all the way to the TB hospital when I went to use my new spreadsheet and discovered that all the patients' hosptial discharge dates had gone wacko: they went from dates in the 2005-2007 range to all in the 2000-2001 range, and with no relation between the day and month. Reality bites.


I'm listening to:
The Long Blondes- Someone to Drive You Home
which I've recently decided I quite like. Track 3, once and never again, inspired a mini-dance party in my office (small because I think I'm going to rent a room from the guy who works in the office next to me, and he seems kindof staid) and I really like the way there's another reference to the same 19 yearold who doesn't need a boyfriend in the other song I like, Heaven Help the New Girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.