Sunday, October 21, 2007

guh

Hello. Am raucously hungover this morning secondary to yesterday's awesome rugby result. I woke up this morning to 2 pink fingernails and had to think for 15 minutes before I realized I drank a lot of sambuca last night. Seriously, who am I? It was a nice day yesterday: I went coffeeshopping at the mall to read and peoplewatch everyone in their various safrica jerseys. The mood here is good.

I met 2 med students at the braai last night. Surprise: the med students here are as generically boring as those in the states. What a relief to know that pre-doctors the world over are dullards psyched to compare notes on anatomy and dressing changes. (I'm really only being a jerk this morning because my body hates me, and I need to project the hatred outwards.) A braai is a safrican barbeque. It involves lots of meat, which is why we're friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.