Saturday, October 13, 2007

a new woman

I got up at 5 this morning to go run a 10k. It seemed like a good idea at the time, or at least a way to spend time with one of the cheeses visiting from the states. Also, a safe way to work out when I'm still figuring out which streets here are safe. So we went running, as part of one of the weekly organized runs here. My coworker here is in a running club, she let us know about today's race. There's some sort of ongoing competition between the running clubs and today's was scottish themed so there were men and women who got to run for free for wearing kilts. Either way, we were late and didn't register and I probably managed to run 1 km before I felt like dying, so we walked the rest of the way. American accents are nice.

I was excited to hope to watch The Bachelor over the internet while abroad, but it turns out that abc doesn't sponsor the show to other countries. In retrospect not surprising, but disappointing. I miss bachelor nights.

I pretty much suck at blogging. Sorry guys. I'm hoping to find an apartment this afternoon, as the situation with my guesthouse owner has gotten kind of tense. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.