Friday, October 28, 2005

It's a rare condition in this day and age to read any good news on the newspaper page

except today, of course. Buried in today's wonderful news is this nugget:
D.C. Council member and former Mayor Marion Barry is scheduled to appear this afternoon in federal court amid signs that he intends to plead guilty to charges stemming from his failure to file tax returns.
Barry has been under investigation for failing to file federal income tax returns and pay his taxes since 1998, according to two sources close to the probe. The Justice Department today filed two misdemeanor tax-related charges against Barry.
I love Marion Barry for making every day just a little merrier. Seriously, he hasn't paid taxes in seven years... I'm grinning so hard I have tears in my eyes.


I'm listening to:
Tori Amos- Y Kant Tori Read

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I wonder what bitch set him up this time?? :)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.