Sunday, October 16, 2005

the end is near

I previously reported on the wretchedness of the Weezer video for Beverly Hills. My five minute channel surf break has revealed that it is, right now, as I write, the #1 video on VH1's Weekly Top whatever.

8th grade me takes back her fanclub membership. She sends back that photocopied handout of your lyrics she thought was so neat. 10th grade me no longer chooses 'Why Bother' as her anthem. Junior in college me forgets about cruising in her convertible to that catchy-but-not-really-memorable Hip Hip song. Also, she disowns America, or at the very least the voters on VH1.


I'm listening to:
Q and not U- No Kill No Beep Beep

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Awa, I see you're blog is quite unique... I just hope it doesn't get destroyed with blog spam. I liked what you wrote here.. so I'm bookmarking you in my special place for quality blogs. My blog isn't as good as yours, but I do have a surfing videos site, which I should probably turn into a surfing videos blog. I certainly have some good ideas now that I examined you sweat blog here. This has been a nice treat Awa, good to know of a blog owner of high quality.

Thanks for the good read.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.