Wednesday, October 03, 2007

audi 500

So maybe I really am going to open this thing up? There's an inevitability hanging around me, around allowing you all see my blurbs (to be honest, I wouldn't spend too much time on the archives, they're both irrelevant and actively uninteresting). I figured I would let this thing die a lonely death by starvation at some point in the distant future. Not to be melodramatic (though is that not what blogs are for?), but the distant future has arrived. In 6ish hours I fly to Safrica for the year. I'm not sure how technological I'll be able to be, but I guess this post is a start.


I'm listening to:
M.I.A.- Kala
thus far only I'm only really enjoying Paper Planes. That suddenly just struck me as ominous, which reminds me of the fortune cookie I had in Samerica last week: You aren't meant to travel all rivers. Hmm. Well, see you all from the flip side of the equator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.