Sunday, July 29, 2007

Green Bean

When Great Expectations came out, we were so excited my friend and I individually watched the behind the scenes on VH1. The director described how he'd infused the movie with green, his color of romance. When we finally saw the movie, the effect aggressively unsubtle: Gwyneth and Ethan were dressed in green in every scene while the decor was lush and green.

I watched Shopgirl this morning, and the lovestory was also a little too green. Cute, but a little too green. I'm still refusing to see green as a romantic color, though I will admit that when I don my green scrubs my eyes go from slate blue to an adorable green that I quite enjoy.


I'm listening to:
Led Zeppelin- Led Zeppelin III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.