Sunday, October 15, 2006

I hate myself

It's not actually hatred so much as deep-seeded shame. I was sleeping through my alarm on Friday (not a surprise, given the 4 am wakeup time) as the radio oscillated between NPR and a cheesy pop station. I am embarassed to say it wasn't Nina Totenberg that roused me from my slumber, but rather the cheesy Grey's Anatomy song by Frey, How to Save a Life:



So I pulled on my scrubs and went to the lame private hospital where I am doing my Benign Gynecology rotation to watch private doctors perform surgeries instead of at least getting to scrub in and help myself.

No lives were saved. Stupid inspirational songs be damned.


I'm listening to:
Pulp- Different Class

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Islam, is it really how the media portrays it? Is it really all about terrorism and extremism? Well here is your chance to find out! Visit our blog--> http://thejourney2islam-team.blogspot.com/

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlimited Earnings Potential - http://1greatfuture.com

Our company is rapidly growing and offers you an extraordinary income helping others succeed. The primary requirement is to follow up on client inquiries and point them in the right direction. It is stress free, rewarding and straightforward work.

For complete details: http://1greatfuture.com


(Please feel free to delete this post if you don't want it on your blog. Thanks for the informative blog and opportunity to post.)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.