Saturday, September 16, 2006

in which I am routinely blown away by my incredible idiocy

I was just now singing along to the song "We've Got a File on You" off Blur's wonderful Think Tank,

Wake up I'll follow you
Wake up I'll follow you
Wake up I'll follow you

Wake up I'll foll-ow you

when I happened to glance at my iTunes and noted the song's title.
"We've Got a File on You"

I also recently learned that the under refrain to the Kanye West song Golddigger is
"I've got a need" and not, as I sing,
"Dom Deluise." I use the term 'learned' loosely in this case, for as much as I may get chided for it, that's still what the line sounds like to me, and thus what I will continue singing.


I'm listening to:
Kanye West- Late Orchestration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.