Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sally's Song

I am so happy I got up the energy to check Stereogum this afternoon: Scott posted a new Fiona Apple song. Sally's Song. It's from the Nightmare Before Christmas 3D-DVD. How do I feel about it (multiple choice in preparation for my shelf exam in a week. Never mind that those questions will have choices A-J, if not A-M)

a. It sounds like a Tim Burton song.

b. It has the same tone as Fiona's other cover-for-a-soundtrack, Across the Universe.

c. From what I'm able to glean, the original was off the original soundtrack, as composed by a Danny Elfman.

d. I don't care either way. At this point in Ob-Gyn, I'm like a mangled dog in a kennel: I've been kicked so often and so hard, I don't know what a caress might feel like. I cringe at any touch. If a moody Fiona song is going to make my night, so be it.


I'm listening to:
Fiona Apple- Sally's Song. on repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.