Friday, June 16, 2006

The fine folks at ESPN clearly heard my complaints on their commentary during the Argentina-Ivory Coast game:



Heard them loud and clear, as within the first 5 seconds of their wrap-up on Argentina's rout this afternoon, they mention Maradona's heart attack and his Hand of God. You should probably watch the whole thing though, to see the stunning goals. Would that I could post some brilliant action on France's behalf, but I can only pray that I'll have something to show on Sunday.

Time to finish up my last Qbanks. Huzzah. Tomorrow I will wear my Italy jersey, acquired for the 1994 World Cup to which France failed to qualify.

America is going down, and I can't wait.


I'm listening to:
The Magnetic Fields- Holiday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.