Sunday, June 11, 2006

I was pretty excited to post here about this repair kit I had to buy this afternoon to fix my glasses (I'm pretty excited today to do anything that does not involve pharma or cology).

The screwdriver hangs on a key ring. I imagine this is for those events where a pocket protector might seem out of place, but you still want to show off what a huge nerd you are. I was stringing those words together as I started to screw in my new screw when I realized that not only is the keyring a worthless accessory on a miniature screwdriver, but it actually impedes a fluid screwing motion. Curses.

I clearly have no point and will recede into my corner and learn about serum sickness. Rapael Nadal made me cry when we won today, this after I was passively rooting for Federer. Nadal is the sexiest boy in the universe for me right now.


I'm listening to:
Gang of Four- Songs of the Free
I love a man in a (soccer) uniform. 42 hours until France's first match in the World Cup. And not a moment too soon because not only did Portugal not deliver the goods today (dull, dull, dull), but Scolari obstinately refused to put in Nuno Gomes and furthermore the camera operators refused to pan over to him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.