Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I was just stung by a motherfucking bee. That had better be the best fucking omen before I take the boards tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to be seriously pissed.

This better go so well that I'm practically Rosie Perez on Jeopardy in White Men Can't Jump, naming all the foods that start with the letter Q.

Who gets stung by a bee? I mean, unless you're 9 years old and waiting for your mother outside Giant food with the cart, or maybe 6 and frolicking in the grass barefoot, because those are certainly the only times I've ever been stung.


I'm listening to:
Bjork- Medulla

p.s. beestings? still hurt.
p.p.s. were I allergic, this would be a type I hypersensitivity response
p.p.p.s. I don't care anymore


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.