Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh dear lord: look at Gattuso in a Dolce & Gabbana underwear ad:


Of all the unattractive Italian soccer players to put in their underwear, they had to go put him in the center of each of the pictures. Has Domenico Dolce not read my post on how monstrous Gattuso can look? At least I can take comfort in the fact that his tightys have the most material, that and the delectable Fabio Cannavaro (thank you very much to Trent for the link.

So the World Cup has started and I'm just as antsy as expected. I couldn't fall asleep last night, as I had the Marseillaise coursing through my head instead of Lysosmal Storage Disorder pathways. 12 days until I take the cursed boards and they promise to be grueling given how much I'm going to be drawn to the television.

I refuse to prognosticate before seeing more of the teams play. I was burned in the 2002 World Cup boasting that France had the top goal scorers in three first divisions- Italy, France, and England- and look how well that turned out: we didn't score a single goal. Allez les bleus.


I'm listening to:
Broadcast- Haha Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.