Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I have been told to read Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss. He is a psychiatrist who in the process of performing hypnotherapy on one of his patients discovered that she had lived, well, many lives. He could guide her through these different incarnations of herself.

I hate to be a skeptic dudes, but on page 30 the girl says, "The year is 1568 B.C." Um, years weren't labeled as 'before Christ' prior to his birth (I want to use an exclamation point there, too, but I'll abstain). I could gloss over it, were Weiss not so adamant about quoting her exactly in his text. I'll finish the book, dear reader, and let you know.


I'm listening to:
David Bowie- Aladdin Sane

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really loved the content of your site. Please feel free to visit mine at Wendi's hypnosis

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.