Wednesday, January 04, 2006

on resolutions

My New Year's resolution this year is to be more efficient. Now some might argue that keeping a semi-secret weblog epitomizes inefficiency; I would tell them to fuck off. So this efficiency kick means that I'm going to send out the annoying emails that weigh on me every day for months and in other ways streamline my life.

It's Day 4, and of course I've only sent a single email out, the one that was assigned a due date by an outside party. I did, however, just take out a money order on an overdue trafffic violation, meaning that within a few days (depending on when I get up the motivation to find a stamp and mail the damn thing), there will no longer be a warrant out for my arrest in this state and the next.

It's a start, right?


I'm listening to:
Pretty Girls Make Graves- The New Romance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.