Monday, January 09, 2006

another movie I won't make time to see

They're making a Clerks II. The trailer is here. It's in color and co-stars Rosario Dawson, neither of which bodes well for the sequel to one of my favorite movies. Dante looks old in color, though Randall seems to have aged appropriately. His grimace at the end of the trailer is pretty priceless. Both can still only express themselves through eye-rolling.

I could spit out a bunch of quotes, but imdb is far more accurate then I'll ever be. For a girl whose current job is basically to memorize facts, I'm startlingly incompetant at regurgitating any movie quotes or even song lyrics.


I'm listening to:
The Pixies- Trompe Le Monde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.