Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hot damn.

I make a distinct effort to be insightful, and it turns out everyone already thought of it. It's not quite as sad as entitling a song 'Ironic' when not one of your examples is ironic, but close. Quite a bummer, though I will say that the quality of She Wants Revenge is such that I will continue to describe them as a poor man's Interpol, rather than a poor man's Joy Division. Take that, popmatters!

In other notes from the week, my presentation was well received, even though I was quite obviously petrified for the first few minutes. I think I turned a major freak-out into a rather charming explanation of protein expression in transgenic mice. More importantly, it's over now, and I may begin National Learn About The Kidney Week. We're off to a slow start this morning, as I'm still associating Potter syndrome with Joey Potter, and not bilateral renal dysplasia. *sigh*


I'm listening to:
Andrew Bird- Fingerlings 2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.