Tuesday, February 28, 2006

asides

Travis the Doctor picked Sarah "Launchpad McQuack" Boringgirl to be his on the Bachelor last night. They should have a wonderful life being boring together; I'm sorry I bothered to watch this season.

Seriously, she really does look like Launchpad McQuack.

****


And now a story about the only Oscar nominated film I've seen this year:

I dreampt last night I was in bed and I received a text message saying "Goodnight" to which I responded with another textmessage (still in my dream but so clear that when I got up this morning I felt around in my sheets for my phone that was in the kitchen) "et bonne chance" which is the end of Goodnight and Good Luck, but, um, in French.

I recommend betting heavily on the film to win a lot of Academy Awards; this dream can only be the cosmos telling me the big winner in advance, and not sheer exhaustion from learning so much in so little time.


I'm listening to:
Super Furry Animals- Radiator

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.