Wednesday, February 22, 2006

well, I'll be

Our girl Robin Givhan has a blog. I suppose if a silly medical student can have one, why the heck not. But in her top post (the only one I read; I do, after all, have a lot of tests on Monday, thank you very much) she manages to:

1. not actually write a thing about the fashion at fashion week in Milan
2. forget the name of the awesome, impeccable, girl-crush-worthy Nina Garcia. That woman, single-handedly and with out a doubt, makes Project Runway the blissful entertainment it has become for me. (Her snip to Santino on his lingerie line, "It's aesthetically not-pleasing," was the quote of the season [that is until Santino asked Kara if the pants she was making for him were moonpants, because his "ass is out of this world."] Oh, I digress)
3. retread ground on Sienna Miller that was already muddy and over-trodden in December when I sheepishly brought pictures of Sienna's awesome shag to the hairdresser to copy her style.

I'm listening to:
Aimee Mann- The Forgotten Arm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.