Sunday, February 26, 2006

I spend the better part of an hour a day watching the PandaCam. Butterstick is my constant companion through repetitive classes of anti-arrhythmic drugs I must learn for Pharmacology and the meanderings of a eight page Pathophysiology transcript. If there's anyone that could accurately use the Zoo's slogan, "Everything's better with Butter," in everyday conversation, it's me. As proof: I walked home in the drizzle yesterday, frustrated by my lack of knowledge on all things gastritis, just to take a break from coffeeshopping and watch five minutes of the Stick adorably struggle with some bamboo leaves.

But the vision I get of my panda smeared on a toast and then covered with strawberry preserves is actually a complete turn-off. Nice, try FONZ.


I'm listening to:
The Spinanes: Arches and Aisles

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.