Friday, February 10, 2006

Aside from planning my summer around the World Cup, I haven't paid the least bit of attention to the sport in seemingly months. Arsenal is sucking pretty hard, at least as far as I can tell, and that's all I need to let me ignore this season entirely. I did, however, catch this article on Soccernet today, stating that our man in the back Sol Cambell has an ankle injury. I'm actually only posting this to make myself feel better; this season is clearly a wash for Arsenal, but at least this way England may suck a little harder than France at the World Cup. And since France's victory over England was for me the highlight of the 2004 Euro, I'll just accept that I'm willing to root for injuries as long as they help my team. I have no soul.


I'm listening to:
U.N.K.L.E.- Psyence Fiction

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.