Wednesday, November 09, 2005

just rewards

1. Though a loss for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, the vehement ousting of 8/9 Dover school board is a resounding win for intelligence in America. That's because teaching intelligent design is stupid.

2. Bush's campaign stumping was too little, too late for Jerry Kilgore, as Virginia inherits another goofly looking mayor:


Well done, guys. I still think you're losers. But you win points for adding to the demolition of President Bush's political capital, whatever that means.

In other news, this headache has to go. Away. It's been 5 days I think, and I'm not feeling it anymore. Still more annoyingly, we're studying endocrinology and I've interpreted my polydypsia and polyuria as some diabetes insipidus. If I keep it up, I'm going to want to taste my own urine, and just no.


I'm listening to:
Broken Social Scene- s/t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.