Monday, August 22, 2005

Things that annoy me about Rachel Ray

4. her ridiculous themes
meals to make when you're working late; meals to make when you're taking the kids to activities; meals to make when you want to eat. Fuck: it's 30 minute meals we don't need another fucking theme that doesn't revolve around fucking food

3. worcestershire sauce. you can't pronounce it, neither can I. difference is, I recognize that it's gross and lends every single one of your meals the same flavor.

2. EVOO. I actually think this is a change for the better, because for the last two seasons every time I heard her say EVOO, I had to wait to hear the 'extra virgin olive oil" partafterwards. She's dropped the explanation now, I guess her fan base is considered knowledgable enough... whatever it is, it's a stupid, stupid nickname

1. she's on every night from 6-7 which is exactly when I want to be watching food network


ew ew ew. how was I not informed of this until now? Weezer's new video is Rivers et al., playing at the Playboy mansion, with Hef and his 'girlfriends,' overweight hipsters and skanks in their underwear.

way to go, Weez: now you're not only the single worst concert I've ever went to, but you're also the worst music video I've ever seen. Any good you did with the muppets video is eggregiously overshadowed by this horror,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.