Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Allez les bleus!

Not to turn this in to a soccer blog (what do you mean I have nine hours of testing under a week from now, half of it on the scary, scary heart?), but here's a shout out to my boys in blue, the FFF. To quote the front page of L'Equipe on the eve of our elimination from Euro 2004, Suivez le Guide:

We qualify as long as:
1. we win tomorrow
2. we tie and also Ireland and Switzerland don't tie

(calculate it yourself on this nifty program)

Pragmatically, it's probably better for me if we don't qualify as I'll be studying for the boards. June 9 - July 9 2006 are going to be mostly very unhappy days for me. But good grief, I dealt with that shit in 1990 and again in 1994 (if Isreal eliminates us from the World Cup again, I will scream).

Remember fellows, La victoire est toujours en nous.


I'm listening to:
Max Richter- The Blue Notebooks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.