Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Breaking news: Many Women Plan to See the 'Sex and the City' Movie in Groups. Film at 11.

There are, naturally, many ridiculous quotes in this article. But only one is good enough to force me out of my blog-ernation (I just made that up. Can you tell?)
26 percent of those who responded planned to see the film “with the whole gang.”
Really? Not only are you taking the time to fill out a Fandango questionnaire, you are also dragging your cute posse with matching bomber jackets in to this? My guesses on ther other prompts: 'all by my lonesome,' 'with my honey' and 'I think your survey is stupid.'

Only 7.5 hours of my awesome 36 hours home remain. This is a low...


I'm listening to:
Blur- Parklife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.