Saturday, February 16, 2008

burning questions on the unhappy triad

So I know you've all been dying to hear the latest on my knee:

I naturally hyperextend my legs and since I hurt my knee I've kept my right leg straight whenever possible, exacerbating this tendency. This was an awesome solution until I started feeling uncomfortable standing for long periods at some point this summer. I chalked it up to too much time on the wards, but the situation has gotten steadily more aggravating. I've come up with the hypothesis that I've hyperextended my right leg to the point that it is now longer than my left leg (does it freak anyone else out that I'm going to be a doctor?). In a grossly unscientific study last week involving a tape measure and some awesome positioning on my air mattress, I measured 1 cm longer from greater trochanter to malleolus on my right leg, but I may well be full of shit. Either way, I bought myself shoe lifts today, which I'm going to put in this left shoe starting Monday for my uncontrolled trial.

Thank you for your time.


I'm listening to:
Pimsleur- Speak and Read Essential Spanish. Leccion vingtyocho?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.