Wednesday, February 20, 2008

le rouge et le noir ne s'epouse-t-il pas?

Am I going insane or do old French novels like Madame Bovary and The Red and the Black mask the village names by calling them ____ville? Actually maybe the red and the black takes place in besancon so that one’s wrong. An effective technique either way. That’s what I was thinking today after I hit and killed a bird driving home from my site visit: that I could anonomyze (probably not a word) the blog by saying I struck the thing between ____dorp and ____dorp. And here I am.


I'm listening to:
Liz Phair- whitechocolatespaceegg
because the other thing I was doing while driving was sing 'go on ahead' which, thanks to my friend, google, I now know is about having a child. Slowly acquiring life skills like listening. And, evidently, leaving dead things in my wake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.