Tuesday, April 04, 2006

When it comes to Serie A Italian soccer, I'm a Juventus girl all the way. Chic uniforms AND Zinedine Zidane? OK, so he's gone now, but so is Edgar Davids, the soccer player who inspires so much venom in me that I'll have to save my wrath for another post (more than likely during some prolonged procrastination session in the middle of both the World Cup and my USMLE Boards study time.). Still I silently cheer for the blessed boys of AC Milan every time I watch them. It's not just because they're all so handsome, but because they're just such an all around stellar team from front to back (and my is that Pippo Inzaghi's front one to be marveled at).

The great eyesore on the team has been Gattuso for quite a while, but here's why that doesn't bother me: mine is a world ruled by onomatopoeia. And what do you think the words Hugo Gattuso should look like?

This here is a pretty good estimate, don't you think?

At any rate, I couldn't make myself wrap up my laundry during the last 10 minutes of today's (particularly boring) match between Olympique de Lyon and Milan AC. I just felt like something exciting was going to happen. And sure enough, there comes my boy Inzaghi and the unfortunately named Kaka to pull out the game in the end.
Aww, damn.


I'm listening to:
Blur- Country House

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.