Sunday, May 07, 2006

good walk spoiled?

Lily Allen is festive pop music. Lots of other people think so, too. I can only comment on the impossibly clean-shaven armpits. I'd be jealous but I can just fall back on my disdain for all things maintenance.

By the way, happy summer to me. I have a week before I must start to study for the *boards*. More on that ugliness later, for now I'm off to learn to play golf. My mother thinks it's the only way I'll be able to find a husband. I imagine I'll have an easy time finding another woman's husband; finding my own is another story entirely. At the very least it'll be a way to enjoy a bloody mary with the foxy ex-miss-florida pharmaceutical reps.


I'm listening to:
Lily Allen- My First Mixtape.
Ludacris comes in about 10 minutes in, how very


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.