Sunday, September 18, 2005

On blogs

I like to read Stephanie Klein's blog because it makes me feel better about myself. Because I'm a bitch. And so when Lindsayism, who's far better at being a bitch than I'll ever be, promoted these girls, I got pretty psyched.

But truth be told, this is the only blog entry that's made me laugh in a long time:

If we had the rest of our lives together, where would you take me? Hopefully, somewhere with food. Would you clasp my hand for take off and still give me the heart of things? A piece of bread? Some water with the juice of a lemon in it? Meat? Please, make it meat. So very hungry.


I'm listening to:
Devendra Banhart: Nino Rojo. Which is probably why I'm contemplating slitting my writs over this pulmonary pathophysiology mumbo jumbo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.