Monday, August 15, 2005

Please Please Please

Hooray- the new Fiona album will officially, finally be released on October 4. Now, I’ve had Extraordinary Machine for months and months (in fact I declared it Album of the Spring back in April), but I think songs will have been reworked to eek a single out of the album.

And there’s a brand new song at www.fiona-apple.com: Parting Gift. Man, that is a phallic, phallic picture on the site.

Most memorable Fiona memory: the eight front row tickets Alan and I scored for her show at Constitution Hall, wherein she called me smart for knowing when the band intro was coming.

Listening to:
Fiona Apple- Extraordinary Machine

Fuck Graham, man. While Blur may or may not trump Fiona, solo crappy coxon loses this fight big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.