Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Faint

While I am, ultimately, adrift in a sea of professional confusion, I can name one really good reason I'm glad to become a doctor: when I faint, I'm always surrounded by physicians who can help me.

I'll grant you that today during Doctoring Class, I only briefly blacked out. Still, I take great solace in the fact that in the room were 3 family medicine docs and 2 pediatricians, any one of whom could have resuscitated me immediately.

Last time I fainted it was for real and into the arms of a nurse in the OR. But that's too good a story to waste on this afternoon...

I'm listening to
Wire- 154

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker Internet said...

Remarkable question

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.