Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pitchfork musings Part II

My next example is on the bitchier side, but here goes. While studying this last weekend at my coffeeshop, I overheard the following conversation:

extremely nice hipster coffeeshop employee 1: Pitchfork only gave white blood cells a 6.9 while they gave satan a 7.1
extremely nice hipster coffeeshop employee 2: Totally. I mean it's just like, one guy's opinion. I totally wouldn't have given de stijl a 9.3
enhce1: yeah, I have such a crush on meg white
enhce2: totally, she's so pale
enhce1: yeah

I fudged the numbers a bit, but it was the least ironic conversation I've ever heard in my life.


I'm listening to:
Charles Mingus: Mingus Ah Um

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.