Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I completely forgot that I woke up to President Bush's comment yesterday- NPR now via Wonkette:

Two other points I want to make is, one, we can all pitch in by using -- by being better conservers of energy. 

His discomfort is palpable even on a blog, I think.

Without mocking him, I like the Post analysis:

Although Jimmy Carter was ridiculed for his cardigan campaign, Mr. Bush's rhetorical U-turn is welcome.

I could be angry that this statement comes after 5 years of this administration's blatant disregard for the environment, but I'll be silent for once. Since I cannot bend my right leg, and therefore cannot drive for another few months, I'm doing my share: carpooling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.